Posted by the Mom (aka Kelly Biedny)
We first shared this recipe on Two Kids Cooking TV a while ago…Enjoy!
Kids Cooking Recipe: Hummus and Pita Chips
- 4 Cloves Roasted Garlic
- 3 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Can Garbanzo Beans(Chick Peas)
- 1 Pack of Garlicy Pita Bread
- Sea salt.
- Cut each piece of pita bread and cut in half and then into quarters. Then peel them in half. Brush them with olive oil and then sprinkle with sea salt. Bake 350 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to a food processor and blend until spoon. Serve!
All Rights Reserved. Two Kids Cooking & More