Posted by the Mom (aka Kelly Biedny)
Sophia and I love cauliflower, especially when it’s roasted up all tasty. This recipe is another one that is simple to make with kids. Older kids can cut the cauliflower into bite size pieces and kids of any age can drizzle the olive oil, salt and pepper and mix it all up.
Enjoy the recipe!
Kids Cooking Recipe: Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Cut the cauliflower into bite size pieces
- Place the cut cauliflower into a baking pan
- Drizzle with the olive oil
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste
- Bake at 400 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes, or until the cauliflower is soft and edges are browned.
All Rights Reserved. Two Kids Cooking & More