Posted by the Mom (aka Kelly Biedny)
With summer approaching we’ve been thinking about ice cream. The kids are fans of root beer and we have plenty root beer floats, but we wanted to venture out a little and came up with this recipe for Root beer Cream Shakes. It’s a milder, yet creamy root beer flavored shake that hits the spot on a hot day. This is a recipe that kids of all ages can help make and eat!
Happy Family Cooking Everyone!
Kids Cooking Recipe: Root Beer Cream Shakes
- Root Beer
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Whip Cream
- Fill an ice cube tray with root beer and put in the freezer over night, or until frozen solid.
- Put 8 to 10 of the ice cubes into a blender
- Add 1 1/2 to 2 cups of vanilla ice cream to the blender
- Add 1 cup of milk into the blender
- Blend until smooth
- Pour into a glass and top with whip cream and serve.
All Rights Reserved. Two Kids Cooking & More