Posted by Sue
Zombie Eyeball Ingredients: String Cheese, Cherry Tomatoes, Black Olives and Sour Cream
Halloween is one of the best holidays to dream up creepy treats! This is one that I thought would be fun and tasty to share.
Do you have any favorite Halloween treat recipes? Please share!
Happy Halloween Cooking Everyone!
Kids Halloween Recipe: Zombie Eyes (String Cheese and Cherry Tomatoes)
Ingredients for one eye:
- 1 string cheese
- 1 cherry tomato
- 1 black olive sliced in half
- 1 tsp. sour cream or ranch dressing
Preparation for one eye:
- Melt the string cheese in microwave for about 10 seconds. Just so you can form a circle and the ends will stick together.
- Place a washed cherry tomato in the center hole of the string cheese circle.
- Put the sour cream in a sandwich bag and snip a small bit off of the bottom corner. squeeze the cheese out of the corner making vein lines on the tomato.
- Place the black olive half on top of the tomato.
- Chill in the fridge and serve.
All Rights Reserved. Two Kids Cooking & More