It’s been another busy week here at the Two Kids house. Last week shared that we had put in a bid on a house, well–WE GOT IT! Yay! Next year at this time we’ll be in our house at Christmas! Our inspection went really well, too. Now we’re just waiting to finalize the financing details and get the closing date set. We’re not moving ’til March, so, hopefully it’ll calm down a bit now. I realize it is the holidays, but my shopping is done, so we should be pretty chill.
And today, well today we had our first snowstorm of the season and we’ve already been informed that school is off tomorrow so the kids are in celebration mode.
Anyway, that’s why the Sunday Show and Tell is a bit late tonight, so I apologize. So without further adieu here are our features from Week 12:
Kids Activitiy Binder from www.FamilyHomeAndLife.com
For you awesome featured sharer’s, make sure and can grab the button below:
So, it’s time for another week of super cute ideas…
Here are the details:
- Please share only original photos of your own work, it’s great to share your version of other people’s ideas, but make sure you share your photo of your work.
- Our Party Button can be found below–we hope you grab it!
- Have fun, and thanks for visiting! We can’t wait to see and share what you’ve been up to.
- If you enjoy the party, please follow Two Kids Cooking
- Please make sure to visit and comment on one or two of your favorite links below–we all love it when others visit!
Happy Linking Everyone!
And now it’s Show and Tell Time!