Posted by the Mom (aka Kelly Biedny)
Today we’re sharing another s’more recipe. Mostly because my kids love marshmallows and I was intrigued enough by Kraft’s new ‘flavors’ that I wanted to buy more than one bag. This time it’s Banana Nutella S’mores with German Chocolate Cake Marshmallows. Just like the Indoor Chocolate Mint S’mores from last week, this recipe is intended for indoor creation and it’s really easy–kids of all ages can help ‘put stuff on’.
Happy Family Cooking Everyone!
P.S. What’s your favorite Marshmallow recipe?
Kids Cooking Recipe: Banana Nutella S’Mores with german chocolate cake jet-puffed marshmallows
- Banana, sliced
- Graham Crackers
- Kraft Jet-Puffed German Chocolate Cake Marshmallows
- Take your graham cracker and break it in half along the center line
- Spread Nutella on one half of the graham cracker
- Slice your banana into thin slices and place two sliced on top of the nutella
- Take two of the German Chocolate Cake marshmallows and place them on top of, or on either side of the bananas
- Place your s'more half on a baking sheet. Do not add the 'top' graham cracker yet, save it for when the s'more comes out of the oven
- Place your pan of s'mores into a 350 degree oven for 3 minutes.
- When your marshmallows poof up (see pic) and are lightly browned, remove 'em from the oven.
- Carefully add the second graham cracker to the top and let your s'mores cool
All Rights Reserved. Two Kids Cooking & More