Posted by the Mom (aka Kelly Biedny)
I know that s’mores are more of a summer thing, but they really don’t have to be. Plus, when I saw these fancy schmancy marshmallows at Cub, Soph, Alex and I were so excited and we had to try some ideas that popped into our heads. This is the first one we did–Indoor Chocolate Mint S’mores. There are no sticks nor campfires involved in this recipe, but it’s still easy and they’re sure to be a hit.
Happy Family Cooking Everyone!
Kids Cooking Recipe: Indoor Chocolate Mint S’Mores
- Kraft Jet-Puffed Chocolate Mint Marshmallows - 2 per s'more
- Graham Crackers - 1 large, broken in half
- Peppemint Patties - 1 per s'more
- Take your graham cracker and break it in half along the center line
- Unwrap one of your peppermint patties and place it in the center of one half of the graham cracker
- Take two of the chocolate mint marshmallows and place them on top of, or on either side of the peppermint patty
- Place your s'more half on a baking sheet. Do not add the 'top' graham cracker yet, save it for when the s'more comes out of the oven
- Place your pan of s'mores into a 350 degree oven for 3 minutes.
- When your marshmallows poof up (see pic) and are lightly browned, remove 'em from the oven.
- Carefully add the second graham cracker to the top and let your s'mores cool
All Rights Reserved. Two Kids Cooking & More