We’re finally getting back in the swing of the schedule after the holidays. We still have one more Family Christmas to attend this weekend when we go visit my dad, aka Grandpa, though, so we’re keeping our Christmas tree up for one more week 😀
This will be the first full week back at school for the kids, and work for me and it’s gonna be busy. Soph is back at gymnastics tomorrow and Alex has his first Speech meet–exciting! The New Year is off to a great start here at the Two Kids home and we hope yours is too!
AND, despite its lateness, the Sunday Show and Tell is finally back too! So without further adieu here are our features from Week 13:
Salted Mixed Nut Bars from GrandmaLoysKitchen.BlogSpot.com
For you awesome featured sharer’s, make sure and can grab the button below:
So, it’s time for another week of super cute ideas…
Here are the details:
- Please share only original photos of your own work, it’s great to share your version of other people’s ideas, but make sure you share your photo of your work.
- Our Party Button can be found below–we hope you grab it!
- Have fun, and thanks for visiting! We can’t wait to see and share what you’ve been up to.
- If you enjoy the party, please follow Two Kids Cooking
- Please make sure to visit and comment on one or two of your favorite links below–we all love it when others visit!
Happy Linking Everyone!
And now it’s Show and Tell Time!