We only have 6 link-ups this week But I blame it on being in an internet free zone from Thursday night through today. We’re gonna keep plugging forward though…hopefully more of you will decide to share your stuff with us in the coming year.
While we were in the internet free zone this week (aka Grampa’s house ) We had lots of fun. We played games…the favorite being pig mania, which for some reason Sophia always seems to dominate. I guess the pig gods favor her . We also cooked up lots of tasty snacks and Grandpa & Soph made cookies.
We also had fun working with Grandpa’s New Foundland puppy, Bear-a-Boo. Bear is a puppy, but he’s also as large as me when standing on his hind legs. Grandpa has been having a challenge training him. It’s mostly because Grandpa is used to a 15 year old, elderly, siberian husky–Cinta. Bear is very smart and very cuddly, and Alex, Sophia and I made some good progress with him in 3 days, now we just have to call Grandpa regularly to make sure he continues the regular work. I hope he does cuz Bear is a great dog, but my siblings and I worry that such a large, rambunctious dog could unknowingly do something (knock my almost 70 year old dad over). We’ll see…if anyone has tips on training large dogs, please share ‘em with us!
Anyway, here’s the Sunday Show and Tell so let’s start with the feature from Week 14 (with only 6 sharer’s, where just featuring 1):
For you awesome featured sharer’s, make sure and can grab the button below:
So, it’s time for another week of sharing!…
Here are the details:
- Please share only original photos of your own work, it’s great to share your version of other people’s ideas, but make sure you share your photo of your work.
- Our Party Button can be found below–we hope you grab it!
- Have fun, and thanks for visiting! We can’t wait to see and share what you’ve been up to.
- If you enjoy the party, please follow Two Kids Cooking
- Please make sure to visit and comment on one or two of your favorite links below–we all love it when others visit!
Happy Linking Everyone!
And now it’s Show and Tell Time!