I know the Show and Tell is starting late again this Sunday. I know it’s because on Sunday’s, that’s when the kids either are getting home from their Dad’s or leaving for their Dad’s. As a divorced Mom, I only get to have ’em with me every other week, and this Sunday is a ‘they come home’ week. That means I totally miss ’em and we spend time doing lots of fun stuff together. Today it was make cupcakes from Soph’s new cupcake cookbook and make compound butter for our Sunday Steak dinner. This week has the additional benefit of being a long weekend (no school tomorrow to celebrate MLK day)…so, we’re staying up past bedtime.
Last week’s Show and Tell was up to 10 participants…still not great, but we’re gonna keep it up. I guess for those of you sharing, you have a way better chance of being featured when there’s not so many link-ups. Anyway for now here’s another Sunday Show and Tell so let’s start with the feature from Week 15:
If you’ve been featured here at the Show and Tell, make sure and can grab the button below:
So, it’s time for another week of sharing!…
Here are the details:
- Please share only original photos of your own work, it’s great to share your version of other people’s ideas, but make sure you share your photo of your work.
- Our Party Button can be found below–we hope you grab it!
- Have fun, and thanks for visiting! We can’t wait to see and share what you’ve been up to.
- If you enjoy the party, please follow Two Kids Cooking
- Please make sure to visit and comment on one or two of your favorite links below–we all love it when others visit!
Happy Linking Everyone!
And now it’s Show and Tell Time!