Posted by the Mom (aka Kelly Biedny)
I, the mom, love chicken. It’s such a versatile meat to work with flavor-wise, it’s not overly expensive and it’s delicious. I make various types of chicken, from breasts, to legs, to roasters, to wings–the kids actually get sick of it after awhile. In the summer though, it’s grilling time and chicken is great for grilling. Today we’re sharing one of our favorite recipes for chicken. It’s great for the grill, but really, it’s good anytime of year, even in the oven. It’s also super simple, so it’s great for kids to add to their repertoire of recipes, although they might need a bit of help with the grill part.
So, if you’re looking for an easy way to add supplement those burgers and brats on the 4th of July, or during any summertime barbeque, this recipe is for you!
Happy Summertime Grilling Everyone!
Simple Grilled Chicken the Whole Family will Love!
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Garlic Cloves, pressed
- Combine the Olive Oil, Lemon Juice, Italian Seasoning, Salt and Garlic Cloves in to a glass container large enough to hold your chicken.
- Once your ingredients are combined, add your chicken, being sure to coat it well with the marinade.
- Let the chicken marinade for at least 1/2 hour. We usually start the grill once the chicken is in the mixture, which gives it plenty of time to soak up the deliciousness.
- Once your grill is ready, toss it on the grill, cooking until it's done. I'm not going to provide a time estimate, because, depending on the size of your chicken breasts and the heat of your grill, it'll take more or less time. Sooo, cook it until it reaches an internal temp of 165 degrees.
- Once your chicken is done, remove from the grill and serve!
All Rights Reserved. Two Kids Cooking & More