Posted by the Mom (aka Kelly Biedny)
With the winter holiday break ending for most families on Monday, there will be a return to the busy-ness of school activities. I know when I’m running from activity to activity in frigid temps, it’s nice to have a simple, warm meal to sit down to at dinner. Our broiled chicken recipe is just that, simple, tasty and warm. It’s a recipe that kids of any age can help with, too. We like to serve ours up with mash potatoes and a veggie…biscuits too, if I’m feeling energetic!
What’s your favorite go-to meal for busy, winter evenings?
Happy Family Cooking Everyone!
Super Simple Broiled Chicken Legs
- Chicken Legs (as many as you need to feed your family)
- Poultry Seasoning (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover a baking sheet in foil and lay out your chicken legs. If you have a lot, you may need two sheets.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and poultry seasoning on each leg.
- Flip the legs over and season the other side.
- Put the legs in the oven and bake for 30 to 40 minutes until the juices run clear. Flip the chicken at about 15 minutes.
- For the last minute, turn your oven to broil to brown up the skin.Then flip and do one more minute or so to brown up the other side.
- Serve with your favorite veggies for a delicious, simple dinner!
All Rights Reserved. Two Kids Cooking & More